Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A Bit About Me

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Destiny Hansen, I am from Payson Utah. I'm married to a pretty good guy and I have four gorgeous and wonderfully talented children ranging in ages from 7-16 years old.
  • Being accepted into the El Ed program at UVU has been a goal that I have worked to achieve for the last four years (which seems like forever). I LOVE to learn so forever is okay with me. 
  • Music makes my world go round. I am always listening to, singing to, or dancing to music. None of these things are what you may call 'talents' but I enjoy doing them none the less.
  • Some other things that are right up my alley are television, pop-culture and puns. I'm not sure how they are related, but in my mind they all go perfectly together.
  • Reading is something that we do as a family. A good book series brings people together like nothing else can.
  • My friends are some of the sweetest, most talented and hilarious ladies you could ever meet. We love going to thrift shops. You can always hear us yelling "That's a BARGAIN!" We love to take our thrift store treasures and up-cycle them into amazing Halloween décor. 
  • I could go on and on about how excited I am to be in the El Ed program and to learn how to introduce technology into the classroom for my students. Whatever tool can be used to engage a learner is a tool worth having. Lets do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment